- Nutrition Label
- Reviews (0)
Our Channa Masala Spice Mix allows you to create the traditional South Asian dish, channa masala (chickpeas). With an easy and quick preparation, this spice mix can be used to make a deliciously spicy and tangy appetizer.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan.
- Add 3/4 tablespoon of cumin seeds to pan.
- When cumin seeds start popping, add one large thinly sliced onion.
- Fry until onions are golden brown.
- Add 1 1/4 cups of diced tomatoes.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Channa Masala Spice Mix, 3 cups of rinsed and drained chickpeas, and 1 cup of water.
- Reduce heat to low once it starts boiling.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve with rice or naan.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.